What have I done in CI Investment as a Web Developer
What sites have I done in CI Investment now as a web developer? Good question. More than 50% of time is not maintaining website. I am actually building up a head to toe CMS system for the annual report system (Java / Flex / Sybase). Imagine at least 500000 record entry has been add in the system and generate report for $99 billion asset. It is not a lot but it has to be detail in formatting Also imagine I write the Front End, Middle End and the Back End too (like store procedure).
Well, I still do websites, here I try to list all the list of website I have worked and working. The list will be very long but I will keep adding it.
Site under my development and on maintenance now:
- CI Investment — I have developed the XML driven ticker, news, news archive and sure, maintains contents of them.
- CI Investment Adivsor online — sure there is not much you can see in here but imagine it shows a lot of funds info and form in manage in here.
- CI Investment Professional Development site — I have developed the ticker, news, news archieve
- cifinancial.com — I have developed the ticker, news, news archieve
- sunwiseessentialseries.com — all the pages and drop down menus
- CI signature funds
- Portfolio Select Series — all the pages and drop down menus
Also, other sites I have worked is in the portfolio page too in here. (There are too many so I put some in a separate page.)