Working in Intel Corp for their Project Management System
Intel Corp is one fine place you will want to work there because all the engineer and staff are work hard & play hard, and I got a great team with a lot of flexibility. Even a Automation Engineer / Web Developer contractor like me, I am really willing to spend more time to work on the desk or at home (over 10 hr sometime because you love the job and the recognition), but sure also eat and play (especially soccer) a lot in there.
What I have done here? Take a look below (But don’t ask me for a demo because it is binded by privacy issue policy and I will have a legal problem if I show any stuff here):
• Responsible for developing, renovating, maintaining and implementing features for 3 award-winning projects of Intel Project Management and QA automation system which contains Project Listing Dashboard, Analogue Design / Environment Technical update and collaboration.
(Screen Shot of the system)
• Renovating existing Front-End AngularJS SPA in all aspect including visual outlook by new graphic/HTML/CSS, using Bootstrap to build up responsive design, and user-friendly user interface for engineers.
• Building Nodejs Cron Job to fully automate, archive and notify management engineers, Project management engineers and development engineers with the progress of the project.
• Developed user-friendly Technical Excel-Like Smart Tables to enable cut and paste Excel Table for User-Friendly and accurate Power, Temperature, Voltage technical information access and collaboration for their chipset and hardware designs.
• Building Project Timeline Charts and notification system to email notification for info missing & changes, forecast with google Chart API, Report for all projects detail (ie. IP Core)
• Developed user-friendly admin area with system logging feature that enable admin user to oversee, manage and update all user and database table instead of direct access to MongoDB database.
• Re-structure architecture and solving various technical difficulties of different project’s AngularJS Controllers & Services, back-end Nodejs Web API function. • Solves various problem with windows Local login and browser in-sync problem with programming method without hardware or complex LDAP access.
• Mentoring other Automation Engineer Developers on software development and usage of new development features.