Working with Children Believe is a one good experience. Not enough I work with a good team and good people, but their use of technology are not really behind the trend.
Working there as a Full Stack Developer, .NET C# and MSSQL in Azure cloud are providing Core function and microservice [Rest APIs] for its product catalog and its business partners to retrieve products and submit product orders on its e-commerce system and its ETL to their CRM/ERP.
Frontend wise, it use WordPress as a CMS but embed Reactjs app to consume its Rest API for a higher performance and dynamic UI/UX experience.
There are different challenges, such as:
- Provide maintain micro service such as API for 3rd parties to retrieve and submit orders. This is
- Develop reservation system for our 3rd vendor to reserve children’s sponsorship.
- creating different automatic task to recycle some particular sponsorship products.
- Develop Security module such as logging user activity for malicious actions and Captcha functionality
- Last but very important, mentoring and helping other developers in Children Believe and 3rd party for the achieving the organization’s goal.
One of the good thing is that in here we are running Agile / Scrum with Azure Devops. CI/CD operative is definitely running great in here.